Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Flip-flops and pashminas

On my way home from work this evening, I came across a woman with a pale pink pashmina wrapped several times arounher neck and tucked into her shirt. I thought it strange as today's high was 21 degreed Celsius and the day itself being sunny could not be described as a cold, or even chilly one. It is however true that many women feel very cold at times, but what struck me as utter madness was the fact that said woman was happilly flip-flopping around in her pink flip-flops (an attempt to match the pashmina with some footwear?). Now, WHO in their right mind, when feeling so COLD that they wrap 4 meters of scarf around their neck and chest, would go out to work in the morning with bare stockingless legs, wearing flip flops of all things! Well, you wouldn't find me walking around in my slippers, sockless at rush hour. I rest my case.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Condom Spot said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a **condoms** site/blog. It pretty much covers ##condoms## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :

October 21, 2005 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger mikewarner8084337857 said...

Get your High School Diploma, Or any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

High School Diploma "BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

April 30, 2006 at 2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home